Make a Gift
Thank you for choosing to make a gift to the Cheyney University National Alumni Association. Our secure site ensures that your credit card, along with all other information you submit, will be processed in a safe and protected environment.
Please click on the Donate button below to give to support our mission of empowering ambitious young scholars and the next generation of Cheyney alumni.
Types of Gifts
- Online with a Credit Card
- Mail a Check or Money Order
- Recurring Gifts
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Endowed Gifts
- Planned Gifts
Honoring or memorializing a special person with a gift to the Cheyney University National Alumni Association can be tremendously satisfying. It is a formal tribute to a loved one, friend, or colleague that provides valuable support to the University.
To make a tribute gift via credit card, please use our secure online form. Be sure to answer Yes to the question, Is this gift an honorary or memorial gift? Then, in the Special Instructions section, please give the name of the individual for whom you are making the gift. CUNAA will then send a notification to the next-of-kin or the person being honored, alerting them that a gift was made in memory of their loved one or in their honor.
To make a tribute gift online, please follow these guidelines:
- Select “In Honor Of” if the tribute is a living person. For example, a bride and groom ask for donations to your organization instead of wedding gifts.
- Select “In Memory Of” if the tribute is a deceased person. For example, the family asks that donations be made to your organization instead of flowers.
- Type in the name of the person being honored or memorialized.
- Add any additional information about the tribute in the notes/comments section of the online form.
To make a tribute gift via check or money order, please follow these guidelines:
(1) Make the check payable to: “Cheyney University Alumni Scholarship Fund”.
(2) In the check’s memo section, please note the person being honored and include a brief note with your check which includes the name of the individual for whom you are making a gift and their year of graduation (if applicable).
(3) Mail the check and the note to:
Cheyney University National Alumni Association
P.O. Box 288
Westtown, PA 19395-0288
The Cheyney University National Alumni Association is a 501 (c)(3) organization, deductions to which are tax-deductible according to the law. The official registration and financial information of The Cheyney University National Alumni Association may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.